Perfect Beauty Tweezers sent me these tweezers to try and review
There’s a new line of tweezers on the block and they’re bound to change the way beauty addicts and novices alike groom their eyebrows. Every woman knows that her eyebrows can literally change the way she looks, and because of this every woman needs a fantastic pair of tweezers to help them get the job done effortlessly and successfully. Perfect Beauty Tweezers are just that pair, and are a must-have for every makeup bag. Beyond it’s fantastic outward design and fun patterns including the Flower Collection for 2014, these tweezers are handcrafted in Italy, the capital of beauty and fashion, to help create perfect and precise brows- and they’re guaranteed for life!
- Precisely hand-filed tips at 45 degrees, creating the perfect angle that aligns perfectly along the arch of your brow
- Made of an advanced formula of 100% pure stainless steel with absolutely no trace elements as its base. Lead Free. Nickel Free.
- Leaves no room for skin irritations or allergic reactions
- Perfectly calibrated tension allows you to be in control while tweezing
- The tweezers’ tips meet perfectly and seamlessly and are ready to grab any unwanted hair, no matter size, every time!
- Lifetime guarantee and FREE lifetime sharpening
- MSRP $21.90
- Available on http://www.PerfectBeautyTweezers.com
When I was contacted by Perfect Beauty, I agreed to review their product without looking at their site or having any knowledge about this company. The only thing I knew was that they were sending me a pair of tweezers. Let’s just say I didn’t have high expectations because I’ve been loyal to a certain company for so many years (think high end, find them at Sephora, and starts with a T, ends with an N). In high school, I absolutely hated tweezing. Did I mention I bought multiple pairs of dull drugstore tweezers? They were so painful, I’m cringing as I type this. Someone suggested I try slanted tweezers from Sephora and I’ve been happy ever since!
I was happy to see a design on the tweezers. Even though this wouldn’t of had been my first choice, I love color. One of these days, I will order their pastel colored tweezers in their Orchid Collection. They even have zebra print (Safari Collection) for all of you animal print lovers!
My first impression was that they didn’t feel cheap and they had a nice grip. Something I never thought about was Lead Free, Nickel Free for my grooming tools..thumbs up! I was pleasantly surprised to see how well they plucked my brows. I just did a clean up, which is usually a pain because there’s so many little hairs. Dull tweezers cannot remove little hairs, it’s next to impossible. It took a little under 3 minutes for me to clean up, I was impressed. Perfect Beauty Tweezers are just as great as my expensive tweezers but cost less. I’m really happy with the quality of this brand.
Photo bombed by Duke.
- After every use, you should sterilize your tweezers, especially if your dog decides to check them out.
- Some people swear by putting their tweezers in the freezer before a tweeze session. They claim it numbs the skin.
- Tweezers are known to have been used in predynastic Egypt used to catch lice.
- The word tweezer takes its origin from France.
Again, thanks so much Perfect Beauty Tweezers !