1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix 3 large eggs (well beaten), 2 ripe bananas (mashed, approx 3/4 cup) and 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix into the mixing bowl.
4. Mix batter until uniform
5. Lightly coat 9″ x 4″ pan with vegetable spray or oil. Then pour batter in pan.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 15 minutes in pan, then remove loaf from pan and finish cooling on rack.