I absolutely love entertaining my family and friends during the most wonderful time of the year, but I’m also a realest and try to keep things simple. Because this super easy dish got so many raves, I had to share it with you all. While it’s not the healthiest, it was pretty dang tasty. Another great thing about this cheesy bacon pull apart bread is that you can get away with it for breakfast, snack or appetizer.
BRING ON THE CARBS, BACON AND CHEESY GOODNESS!
- Your favorite premade/refrigerated biscuits (16 oz)
- 5 strips of bacon
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Half a stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of chopped chives
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fry your bacon stove top.
- When bacon is done cooking, set your bacon aside and save the bacon grease.
- Coat your baking dish with bacon grease
- In a bowl, beat eggs and whisk.
- Add milk.
- Add chives.
- Add salt.
- Add pepper.
- Mix well.
- Separate biscuits and cut into quarters.
- Place biscuit quarters in baking dish.
- Pour egg mixture over biscuits.
- Top off the biscuits with bacon and cheese.
- Cut your half stick of butter in pieces.
- Place butter pieces through out the biscuits.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Who doesn’t love cheese and bacon?!
What was your go to dish this past holiday?