Special thanks to Discover The Palm Beaches for hosting me!
I was recently introduced to Spatober and couldn’t wait to tell you all about it. Since most of you either live in South Florida or plan on visiting, I highly suggest you check it out.
The Palm Beaches, which is also America’s First Resort Destination is hosting a month long promotion at some of their best spas to help you rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. As you wind down and relax, all participating businesses will donate a portion of their proceeds to the Palm Beach County chapter of the American Cancer Society in light of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
PGA National Resort & Spa treated us to their Tickled Pink treatments. As soon as I got into the hotel lobby, I felt relaxed. But when I was escorted to The Spa and put my robe on, all my worries went away.
Cost: $89 per treatment
- Roses Facial (50 minutes): Breathe in the sweet scent of rose and experience the softness of natural marine and plant extracts for a sensory, soothing facial experience by Phytomer. After a rose-mineral mist, the complexion is polished with an AHA scrub for a petal-soft texture, then anointed with Rosee Soin rose oil to detoxify and strengthen skin. Includes a mini bottle of Rose Prosecco.
- Blushing Pink Rose Massage (50 minutes): Allow us to infuse your skin with a serum infused with roses and mixed with a nourishing oil featuring organic sunflower seed oil. Includes a mini bottle of Rose Prosecco.
- Pretty in Pink Manicure and Pedicure (75 minutes): Immerse in a refreshing bubbling soak that both relaxes and invigorates. A sprightly sugar scrub made with Square One organic vodka and raspberry extract thoroughly banishes dry skin and hydrates deeply with natural oils. A light drizzle of softly scented melted shea butter, cocoa and mango butter make for a lavish finale. Follow up with a full nail care and polish in the color of your choice. Includes a mini bottle of Rose Prosecco.
Specials are valid Sunday through Friday. Tax and gratuity will be added. For each Tickled Pink treatment booked, $5 will go toward a breast cancer charity.
I chose the Roses Facial and Blushing Pink Rose massage. The services were amazing and I loved the rose scent products that they used on me. When you book your Spatober packages at PGA National, you may spend the day lounging at their Seven Wonders Pool, along with other spa amenities. The property is so lovely, you’ll want to spend the whole day there. It’s such a great deal and for a good cause. I can’t wait to go back in a few weeks! 🙂
A sampling of promotional offers during Spa & Wellness Month in The Palm Beaches includes:
Beauté Therapies Medical Spa at 360 Beauty, Health, Wellness
The Black Peel Facial: This new facial from Dermophisiologique uses a carbon mask rich in natural actives such as kaolin and microspheres of active charcoal that provide deep cleansing. It absorbs skin impurities such as sebum, microorganisms and pollutants from the environment, while olive kernel powder exfoliates dead skin cells mechanically, favoring skin regeneration and promoting a natural glow. The spa will donate 5 percent of each service booked to the American Cancer Society.
The Power of Pink Scrub: Reserve a 25-minute OSEA Body Scrub featuring a fragrant, organic bio-scrub of your choice to gently exfoliate and soften your skin, and 25 percent of the net proceeds from the service will be donated to charity. Rate does not include service charge and tax and may not be combined with any other offer or discount. Other restrictions may apply.
Cosmo and Co. at 360 Beauty, Health, Wellness
SilkPeel Facial: SilkPeel Dermalinfusion or hydrodermabrasion skin treatments combine noninvasive exfoliation with the infusion of skin-specific topical solutions to improve and revitalize the skin. An advanced form of microdermabrasion, SilkPeels are unique because they do not use crystals. One treatment per person. Twenty-four-hour cancellation required. The spa will donate 5 percent of each service booked to the American Cancer Society.
The Palm Beach Potion in the Lotion Massage: In Palm Beach this Halloween night, the sand witches will unite for a spooky and kooky evening of sweet treats and pure delight. There is a potion in our lotion that will cause a great commotion, so call for your appointments before there is a line out to the ocean.Enjoy a 60-minute massage Monday through Thursday. A 20 percent gratuity will be added (the gratuity may be adjusted at guest’s discretion). Specials may not be applied to gift cards or certiﬁcates. Discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, discounted gift cards or promotions. Eau Spa will donate 10 percent of each Palm Beach Potion in the Lotion Massage to charity.
Therapeutic Massage: This 90-minute massage with Himalayan salt stones can help stimulate circulation, improve sleep, reduce inflammation, improve overall sense of well-being and reduce the signs of aging. A Himalayan salt stone massage integrates the philosophies of Eastern medicine, Swedish massage, thermal therapy and salt therapies. Himalayan pink salt stones also offer 84 naturally occurring minerals and salts that replenish the body and are naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial.
Pretty ‘n’ Pink October menu
Cost: from $89
- NovaLash Lash Extensions are a glamorous way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes. A convenient alternative to mascara, lash extensions can be worn daily, without nightly removal. Because each tapered, synthetic lash is bonded to a single natural lash, the final effect is of effortless glamour that is difficult to detect even up close. $150 (classic look only).
- Elite Lash Lift is one of the easiest and fastest ways to enhance and lift your entire face. A beautiful alternative to eyelash extensions, it is one of the top trending eyelash treatments chosen by many celebrity makeup artists, which can give that stunning wide-eyed look to your natural lash. $89.
- Diamond Microdermabrasion: This skin resurfacing treatment removes the topmost layer of skin, leaving it more supple and vibrant (includes cherry light enzyme peel). It is noninvasive, painless and requires no down time. Diamond microdermabrasion may improve discolored skin, acne-prone and scarred skin, and wrinkles. $99.
The spa will donate 10 percent of the price for each service booked to charity.
Wellness Quench: A relaxing and invigorating afternoon at the five -star, five-diamond oceanfront Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach to include: a 50-minute wellness treatment (a 30-minute detoxifying body scrub and 20-minute relaxing massage); access to the spa’s saltwater Jacuzzi, eucalyptus steam room, high-performance showers and relaxation rooms; your choice of one fitness class, including beachfront yoga, in October; and valet parking. The resort will donate $10 per package booked to charity.
Our Village by the Sea: Combine a 50-minute head, neck, shoulder and scalp massage with a 50-minute Sea of Life facial, which infuses your skin with repairing ingredients formulated with antioxidants, organic seaweed extracts, Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Both services must be received on the same day by the same person. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or discounts. An 18 percent service charge will be added. The spa will donate 10 percent per package to charity.
400 Avenue of the Champions
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418.
(800) 843-7725 or (561) 627-3111