- Aids digestion
- Improves blood circulation in the body
- Prevents constipation
- Lowers blood pressure/maintains healthy blood pressure
- Great source of electrolytes
- Helps control Diabetes
- Promotes healthy Thyroid function
- Inhibits the growth of Mycoplasma
- Helps eliminate Candida Yeast Infections
- Provides quick energy
If cutting up a coconut isn’t for you, please read the labels on the back of coconut water in the grocery store. I’ve stumbled upon a bunch that were just sugary water.
Disclaimer: I purchased this product. I am not compensated in any way. The opinions in this post are honest and entirely my own.
I can’t believe how serious these people are. George Costanza? Purina Chow? LOL
Do you know anyone like this? Where do you live? I need people like this in my life STAT!
1. What were you like in middle school and high school? I never got in trouble in school, but I was a lot of fun. To this day, I have old classmates telling me how I made them laugh a lot. Like all MS/HS students, I was awkward and felt like I didn’t fit in. My dad moved us from “Little Puerto Rico”, to a nice neighborhood in the ‘burbs when I was in the 7th grade. It was a complete culture shock, to be honest. Even though I grew up ten miles away, life was so different. Half of my class belonged in a Scared Straight program when I lived in Orange County. In the ‘burbs, I had a rude awakening. My new school was actually two years ahead of what I was being taught in the city. I was constantly angst out.
2. What were your favorite pastimes? I loved my neighborhood in the burbs. All of my neighbors were in my grade or went to the same school. We were always swimming at each other’s houses, playing Manhunt in the dark, or played in the creek. I had dinner with one of them in the Caribbean this past summer, and he said it best “We were like siblings. We played together, went to class together, and even kicked each other’s asses”. They were the only kids that “got” me.
3. What songs were you obsessed with?
4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe? BUTTERFLY HAIR CLIPS
5. Who was your celeb crush? Jimmy Fallon……..I can’t make this stuff up.
6. What was your favorite movie? Welcome to the Dollhouse. I hope my little brother is reading this and singing “Welcome to the dawllll house! Welcome to the daaawwwwlll house!”
Uh oh, someone’s in trouble. A white rabbit made a magic portal in Snow White’s baby maker. It’s totally safe for work, nothing inappropriate.
Have a nice laugh. I’d like to note that I absolutely LOVE Ginnifer Goodwin! 🙂
I’m not saying that I’m smiley, bubbly and say hello to everyone every chance I get. I’m not perfect, but I don’t go out of my way to be a jerk to ruin someone’s day. However, I still battle dealing with jerks who go out of their way to try to ruin mine. The outcome is me completely ignoring them, or eventually calling them out, and telling them what and who they are. Just because the truth is ugly doesn’t mean it’s unkind. There’s a difference between kindness and truth, don’t get it twisted.
When I cook, I usually put on Music Choice 90’s Channel. PM Dawn’s I’d Die Without You came on, and I was all “GIRL, THIS IS MY SONG!” I swear, I almost got soy sauce everywhere when I tried to put this thang on blast. Oh, my heart!!!!
Like most dog owners, I think my pooch is the most adorable dog to ever walk this gorgeous planet. Today is my little niece’s birthday in the Philippines. Naturally, I wanted to put Duke in my birthday greeting. My mother would put me in my Sunday best, tease my hair, and make me look like a drag queen when I was four years old so she could bust out a 30 lb video camera and film me saying hi to my Lola. I’m sorry Duke, you’re not getting off Scot-free.
I guess this will have to do. That was hard. It’s the thought and adorable dog that counts, right? Clarisse, if you are reading this, I wish you the best birthday ever and many more, Darling! xoxo